Ignite Your Creative Passion
Explore meditation practices and tools to ignite creativity in all areas of your life in this live 8 week zoomworkshop.
- 1-hour group class once a week (Recordings available).
- 30-minute private coaching sessions at the beginning and end of the program
- Private FaceBook Group
**Limited to 10 people for a deeply transformative process!
Sorry! The April co-hort is closed!
Contact [email protected] to find out when the next session starts.
You will love this if you want to ....
- Pick up long-forgotten dreams and projects.
- Ignite the passion that fuels your life.
- Deepen your meditation practice.
- Bring a sense of creativity into all areas of your life.
- Feel a deeper connection to your soul.
- Bring more meaning into your life.
By attending you will:
- Hear and trust your inner voice
- Ignite your passions and creative outlets
- Feel more connected to life
- Have a deeper sense of meaning
- Connect with like-minded people
- Let go of old disempowering stories
- Cultivate the discipline to reach your goals
Classes consist of :
- Meditations to ignite your creativity
- Learn tools to connect to your unconscious through your dreams
- Supporting each other through shared experiences from meditating and creative breakthroughs
- Tools for overcoming resistance and celebrating wins
- Optional homework to enhance your meditation and creative practice
Each week consists of a short lesson, guided meditation, and sharing. Classes will be recorded if you need to miss one.
- Weekly Topics:
- Week 1 - The why and the habit of creativity and meditation
- Week 2 - Peace vs Creative Passion
- Week 3 - Explore - Guided Meditation and free flow writing
- Week 4- Awareness - Short journaling techniques to unlock the subconscious.
- Week 5 - Awe - Inspired epiphanies
- Week 6 - Hidden Treasure - Transforming negative to positive
- Week 7 - Inspiration - Your connection to the divine
- Week 8 - The Full Cup - Sharing the transformation
Corinne Lebrun M.S. is a transformation catalyst. She is an author, scholar, and educator, and business consultant. She is fascinated by the true human potential and mind-body science. Her academic studies focus on social psychology and how to become more aware of unconscious social agreements in order to inspire innovative thinking. She also studies how meditation can be used as a tool to become aware of unconscious cognitive constructs and bias, leading to greater human connection. She applies these themes in her work with organizations and individuals to inspire creativity and innovation. Corinne is working on her Ph.D. in Psychology at Walden University and is the author of A Handbook for Badass Spiritual Warriors.
StartBonus Class - Dreams (55:52)
StartWeek 1 - Creativity is a Habit (63:34)
StartWeek 2 - Peace vs Creative Passion (62:20)
StartWeek 3 Exploration - Guided Meditation and Free Flow Writing (58:20)
StartWeek 4 - Awe and Inspiration (56:58)
StartWeek 5 - Awareness
StartWeek 6 - HiddenTreasure (35:38)
StartWeek 7 - Inspiration (58:57)